Treetops Spa Lodge
Floor area — 88 sq mtrs/ 950 sq ft
It has a modern, elegant & very spacious feel and offers panoramic views from every room. The king size bedroom with luxury linen, flows into a huge ensuite with double shower and sliding timber louvre dividing doors to provide for added privacy. Enjoy the panoramic views from the deck or private garden courtyard.
Stay 2 nights or 2 weeks... the lodge is equipped with everything you need.
There’s a great big universe out there and there’s no better way to appreciate it on a cloudless night than from the spa on the deck of Treetops lodge. I’d be happy to hole up here for a week or so, with nothing to do except have the occasional massage and take a casual walk around the walking tracks. A retreat it definitely is.
The Courier Mail
Your spacious, fully self-contained lodge designed for one couple features:
- Flat screen (LCD) 32inch TV
- DVD home theatre surround sound system with Ipod dock.
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning plus fans and screens
- Large heated aromatherapy deck spa with full recliners and head rests
- Hearty breakfast provisions daily (please advise us of any special dietary requirements, e.g. vegetarian)
- King size bed with Private Collection bedlinen (without the ziplink, so no join in the middle of the mattress)
- Double shower
- Cosy Gas log fire
- Mood lighting
- Huge live-on decks with BBQ and granite table setting
- BBQ packs available (prior notice required)
- Limited stocks of wine, champagne and beer available
- Comfy lounge with chaise
- Hand crafted timber & wrought iron furniture
- Books, board games, (DVDs/CDs supplied)
- Binoculars & nature guides
- Laundry & ironing facilities
- Fridge — two door fridge/freezer
- Personal toiletries & hairdryer
- Delicious homemade cookies on arrival, plus port, handmade chocolates, fresh native flowers
- Plush robes & booties
- Private garden courtyard with garden swing
- Car park and courtyard with shade sail