HoneyGem Hilltop Spa Lodge
Floor area — 83 sq mtrs/895 sq ft
The romantic HoneyGem Lodge has a warm, homely, rich timber feel and overlooks eucalypt woodland from its high ridge vantage point, offering sweeping views across farmland to the coastal mountains. The rich colour of red cedar furniture and trims with timber floors add to the relaxing ambience of the wood fireplace in the lounge room.
The Kingsize bed can be closed off from the world behind folding timber louvre doors for added privacy.
HoneyGem lodge has been designed to offer maximum privacy with every luxury and inside you will find meticulous attention to detail.
Stay 2 nights or 2 weeks... the lodge is equipped with everything you need.
The privacy, jacuzzi, breakfasts and hot bread, comfy bed, beautiful wooden decor.....it just oozes style in a country kind of way that makes you feel right at home.
Your spacious, fully self-contained lodge designed for one couple features:
- Hearty breakfast provisions daily (please advise us of any specific dietary requirements e.g. Vegetarian)
- Kingsize red cedar bed with private collection bedlinen
- Cosy log fire
- Large heated deck spa
- Huge live-on decks with BBQ and granite table setting
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
- BBQ packs available (prior notice required)
- Limited stocks of wine, champagne and beer available
- Comfy lounge
- Mood lighting
- DVD player, Stereo, boardgames (DVDs & CDs provided)
- LCD TV (66cm)
- Delicious homemade cookies on arrival, plus port, handmade chocolates, fresh native flowers
- Laundry & ironing facilities
- Fridge — two door fridge/freezer
- Fully fly screened with fans
- Binoculars & nature guides
- Spacious shower
- Personal toiletries & hairdryer
- Plush robes & booties